Thursday, April 24, 2008

A love note to Tina Lai


4/23/08
Dear Ms. Lai,

Golden dreams and good wishes, like buzzing money in the pocket. 'Tis good, you know, art to relate this is what I like to see... Thank you for such fun...

Sincerely, Daniel Helman (geology dept.)


Tina Lai saves these notes in a special somewhere! Here she is, the artist herself, showing me all the notes admirers have left for her on her typewriter. (And then I get distracted by the that sign that says "LOST." Hmmm... Tina explains that to me, too. My notes coming soon! For now, play the video!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, thanks for interviewing me and giving my show a nice perspective and memorial(is that the right word?). Good luck with your journalism future, as I now have to find mine.

p.s. Just a correction, the piece with the accordion street musician is a print, not painting.

-Tina

Barbara Navarro said...

You have a lot of spark. I'm glad I met you, Tina. ;)